READY 4C CHURCH,
To facilitate the reaching of lost people, especially unreached people groups, by making the Gospel accessible to them, by planting and empowering churches around the world.
To serve Jesus as we Motivate, Equip and Involve all segments of the congregation, national and global outreach.
To see the members of READY 4C be so Passionate about God’s heart for the lost that they have become Proficient in ministry skills and are Pro-actively involved in strategic outreach ministries locally, nationally and globally.
GOALS (WHAT WE WILL FOCUS ON TO ACHIEVE OUR VISION)
1. PRAYER: To see an ever increasing number of people praying for, and the focus of those prayers being directed to;
- READY 4C sponsored missions personnel and projects,
- The people who are the focus of the ministry of those personnel and projects, and
- God’s global purposes.
2. LEADERSHIP AND MOBILIZATION: To provide ongoing leadership to the entire church in the area of outreach and serve as a mobilizing force within the congregation in order to provide and promote outreach.
3. And globally as is consistent with our human and financial resources and our strategic objectives.
4. MINISTRY TRAINING: To provide cross-cultural orientation and training opportunities for those individuals in the congregation who are preparing for cross-cultural service.
5. PARTNERSHIPS: To work intentionally in order to provide opportunities of partnership in missions between the Outreach Program and;
- Other ministry departments of READY 4C,
- Our denomination, and
- Local, national and international missionaries andministries with whom we feel called to partner.
7. STRUCTURES: To continually evaluate the structure of our organization to ensure its effectiveness in allowing us to work towards achieving our goals.
8. MINISTRY TEAM CARE: To take a holistic approach to ensure that individuals ministering under the Outreach Program umbrella will be cared for in a consistent and sensitive manner.
9. RESOURCING AND FUNDING: To develop and distribute material resources for the support of READY 4C sponsored:
- Local, national and international missions personnel,
- Projects and
- National scholars