End Time Headlines – Goodbye humans, China gets a virtual TV news anchor
The world’s first Artificial Intelligence TV news anchor looks like a male human anchor with voice as well as facial expressions of a real person
The Signs of Technology
People are always surprised when we tell them that as Bible prophecy foretells future events, it also reveals some interesting circumstances that would require modern technology for these events to occur. Here are some examples:
1) Increase in Knowledge — Daniel 12:4
2) Transportation — Again, the context is from Daniel 12:4 concerning the “time of the end.”
3) Mark of the Beast — Revelation 13:16-17 reveals that the Antichrist will control all buying and selling in the Tribulation economy.
4) World Evangelism — Jesus in Matthew 24:14 declared, “And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.”
5) Image of the Antichrist — Revelation 13:13-15 reveals that an image made in the likeness of the Antichrist will be given the appearance of life and be able to cause “fire to come down from heaven.”
6) Population Explosion — Revelation 9:16 and 14:20 contain prophecies that at the end of the Tribulation the decimated world population will still be able to produce a two hundred million man army that originates from the East and marches to their slaughter at Armageddon. That is possible only because of the exponential population growth of today. And what has produced that? Medical technology.
7) Nuclear Weapons — Nuclear weapons are strongly suggested in horrific descriptions of future calamity such as “their flesh will rot while they are still standing on their feet”(Zechariah 14:12), “the sky receded like a scroll” (Revelation 6:14-15), and “men will faint from terror… for the heavenly bodies will be shaken” (Luke 21:26).
8) Limits on Technology — The events of the Tribulation also give us an indication of just how far technology can be allowed to go, and it’s not that much farther.
Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord.
By: Tech Desk | New Delhi | Updated: November 10, 2018 9:17:48 am
China has got its first Artificial Intelligence (AI) news anchor. The anchor resembles a male human anchor with the voice and facial expressions of a real person. It can read news in a synthesised voice, designed to sound like a professional human anchor. The world’s first AI news anchor has been created by China’s Xinhua new agency in collaboration with Chinese search engine company Sogou.
Two AI news anchors that can read news in English as well as Mandarin were unveiled at the fifth World Internet Conference in China’s Zhejiang province.
According to reports from South China Morning Post and Xinhua, the news anchors will reduce the cost of daily TV news report, thanks to its ability to work 24 hours a day. The AI TV anchor is also said to improve efficiency as it can quickly generate breaking news. Something humans can’t do.
The anchor takes advantage of AI technology to combine images and voices of human anchors to deliver news with “the same effect” as human anchors.
The machine learning (ML) programme can generate lip movements, facial expressions etc similar to that of human news anchor. Both the English and Mandarin news reading AI anchors are available across Xinhua’s internet and mobile platforms, which includes its Mandarin and English apps as well as online TV webpage.
End Time Bible Prophecy Headlines: 4427 Earthquakes reported in Various Places in the month of Jun’19 – Refer Matthew 24:7
July 06, 2019
END TIME BIBLE PROPHECY HEADLINES: REFER ROMANS 1:26-32, TAIWAN PERMITS SAME-SEX MARRIAGE HISTORIC IN ASIA
May 18, 2019